I’m in Grafton, NSW, focusing on these things:
- Getting my Marriage Celebrant business up and running in my new home town, Grafton and the Clarence Valley.
- Watch out for my new business cards, regular blogs, and social media posts to complement the new look website.
- Researching new wedding ideas to add to ceremonies.
- Helping my husband establish his new business in his home town. It is called Roberts Family Carriers……..keep an eye out for it.
- Holding space for my beautiful Otis as he continues to defy the odds and keeps finding new ways to overcome his Wobblers, and to keep Mungo busy!
- Setting a fitness regime for 2018 that includes lots of Hydrotherapy, and weights.
- Learning about Food Fermentation.
- Doing lots of Family History research, especially into the Grafton based families of my husband, and boy, are there a lot of them.
- Being part of our wider families.
- Reading………….lots! Thank heavens for my local library which is within walking distance.
- Planning trips to Melbourne and Tasmania, to do a wedding and some family history.
- Working on some big bold and delicious 2018 goals for my Marriage Celebrant Business.
- Doing more Reiki, meditation and drumming.
- Volunteering as Treasurer for a national Celebrant Association, CCN, it’s a great association of Marriage Celebrants.
- Learning to take better photos.
These are my priorities. I look forward to booking heaps of weddings, namings and funerals and seeing you on my travels.
If you have feedback or suggestions for posts, email me firstname.lastname@example.org
And Check out the new Website https://celebrantsusieroberts.com.au/